Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19th Run

So I'm training for the Key West Half Marathon and my training schedule said to do 2 miles today so I went out there and did just that.



I know the chart there says it was 63 and a 17 mph wind but it was very chilly due to the CRAZY wind.  It felt like hurricane force winds.  Never ran in wind like that.  Needless to say, my time was probably not great - especially since I've done a 5k in less time than that haha.  But I did it.

Here's a collage of some pictures.  My hair is a hot mess after that windy run.  

 
Those were some of the houses I ran near.  McMansions.  For realz.  There is one house in there that was on the market I think for close to $3 million.  In Nebraska.  In the boonies!  Maybe its Warren Buffet's house.  Who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...