Friday, November 8, 2013

Kate Middleton - Gray Hair

So I don't know if you guys saw the latest news on Kate Middleton but I guess there were some pics taken of her with her gray hair.


Needless to say, I was shocked!  I had no idea she had gray!  I feel some sort of bond now because I have a lot of grays myself.  I've had them since my 20s but they seem to have gotten progressively worse the last year or so.  I have to now go to the salon every 3 weeks to cover those suckers up!

For some reason it makes me feel better that I'm not alone out there.  I'm 36 and a lot of people don't have gray at my age so this makes me feel somewhat better to know I'm not alone.

What about you guys?  Do you have grays???  How often do you dye your hair? 

By the way, I hit up Target this morning for some pepperonis for the recipe I mentioned HERE.  Oh, but did I just buy pepperonis?  Heck no!  Target sucked me in once again.  $114 later...

I bought FOUR cds (among other things).  Like who does that?  This girl...at Target. 

Does Target suck you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...