Thursday, November 28, 2013

How My Love Affair With Coffee Began

As some of you may or may not know - I am completely obsessed with coffee.



Before coffee, after coffee                                                                   arent we all this way? ;)

Oh yes, that is me.  So when did this obsession begin?  I haven't always loved coffee.  But it all began when I got a 'serious' type of job (i.e. office job lol).  I needed something to sip on when I was at my desk.  I was drinking Mountain Dews and Grape pop (soda for you NorthEasterners) in the beginning.  My office mates taught me to put them in the freezer for a bit to get them slushy.  OMG - heaven!

Mountain Dew Throwback packaging design

But sadly, I'm a freak about getting skinny so I had to cut that stuff out!  So I think I started drinking hot chocolate (ok, not much better in the healthy department but this is what happened lol).






Hot chocolate with marsmellows in a rain day ;)



Then, probably due to the caffeine content being zero in Hot Chocolate, I graduated to International Coffees. 
general foods international coffee
Then to regular coffee with cream and sugar.

in a coffee mood /  I take it with some sugar /  and a little cream

Then I realized this is still too many calories or whatever so I graduated to BLACK.

Well we did say we would try to cut down in the office ....

And here I am.  It has probably been 10 years since I graduated to plain black coffee and I still love it.  One of the greatest inventions of my time is the Keurig.  LOL!  Good coffee all the time!  I do like flavored coffee but will take unflavored too.  It is all good.  Some of my favorite flavors are Candy Cane, Pumpkin, and Gingerbread. 

When I drink that first cup in the morning, this picture is how I feel.  Like I'm in HEAVEN.

19.11.2013 #needacupofcoffee #boringlesson #newhairlook #morningshopping #atcollege #spacejamishere #kuzcotheemperor #coldday #fog #till7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...