Day After Thanksgiving


So I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.


I am loving the Bitstrips app!  Can you tell? haha

So what did I eat?  Well, since it is just me - I made my own meal the way I want.  I got a box of Turkey from Trader Joes, made some gravy, green beans, and some mashed cauliflower (my fake mashed potatoes).  YUM!


Then I made a crustless pumpkin pie (low carb).  Basically I made it out of a can of pumpkin, very low carb coconut milk, some nectresse (like splenda), pumpkin spice, eggs, and vanilla.  Baked it for 350 degrees for an hour.  It tasted like pumpkin pie but I think next time I'll leave the nectresse out because it had a weird aftertaste but it was still good enough for me to eat the whole thing yesterday (except for one piece I had for breakfast this morning).


Then today I decided to put up my tree.  I love that Christmas time is here! YAY!



Comments

Popular Posts