Monday, November 25, 2013

Bath & Body Works Gets Me Everytime


Got my online Bath & Body Works order today.  Yes, I over did it but I will use it ALL!


I am completely obsessed with anti-bacterials as you can see.  I also LOVE pumpkin anything and gingerbread and all the other fall/Christmas smells so I went nutso!  But I got great deals on it all so it was worth it.

I bought this lip gloss (Pumpkin lip gloss).  It is like putting pumpkin pie on your lips!  It is AMAZING, people!!!!  I cannot eat pumpkin pie (but will attempt a low carb crustless one Thursday) so this is incredible to get close to that taste through lip gloss!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...