Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gratitude

Have you heard all the spiritual teachers talking about Gratitude and stuff?  I try to make lists of things I'm grateful for but I don't really put it into practice.  I also tend to forget especially when times are tough and my life is consumed with everything that is going wrong.  In addition, I do what Chris Assaad says he does in the video below, I connect with people by talking about all the awful stuff in my life rather than trying to connect with the positive things in life.  I recommend watching his video below and seeing if you can try to incorporate that into your life.  I'm going to try my hardest to do that myself.


1 comment:

  1. It's very important to have gratitude especially this time of year. There's so many little things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee Giveaway! (Ends Dec 13th)

Welcome to the Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee K-cups Giveaway! You guys - I've had this coffee before and it is one ...