Friday, October 25, 2013

7 Deadly Sins Link-Up

I'm linking up with Whispering Sweet Nothings blog today. Check it out and link-up with her!

All you need to do is copy & paste this list, link-up, and have fun finding out others' guilty pleasures.  


seven great things in your life.
1. My peeps (even tho they're far away).
2. My nice apartment in a safe area.
3. My awesome beast - my Toyota 4Runner.
4.Wins
5. All my shows I love to watch.
6. My comfy bed.
7.  Coffee.


seven things you lack and covet.
1. Good friends close by.
2.  Good health.
3.  Romantic partner.
4. Skinny body.
5. The beach.
6. Moola
7. Fun and laughter


seven things that make you angry.
1. Slowpokes
2. My health.
3. Work.
4. Unexpected bills.
5. Uncertainty (unless it is good uncertainty).
6. Injustice (Unfairness).
7.  When I'm having a fat day or a bad hair day or both.


seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Clean.  Dust.  Vacuum.
2. Visit my family and friends.
3. Make my bed (lately).
4. Do laundry.
5.  Enter as many sweepstakes as I can (I lose patience easily).
6. Go out into the world (I'm a bit of a homebody...Ok, I'm home all the dang time! lol)
7. Read books I've won.


seven worldly material desires.
1. Shelby GT (yes, the one that just sold for a million dollars).
2. Beach house with a hot tub.
3. All the clothes at Freepeople.com.
4.  House in the country with a hot tub.
5.  20 car garage with same amount of muscle cars.
6.  A nice bed.
7.  An island.


seven guilty pleasures.
1. Reality TV.
2. Entering sweepstakes.
3. Ice cream. 
4.  Concerts
5. Coffee.
6.  Peanut Butter.
7. Twitter.


seven things you love about love.
1. Having someone to talk to all the time.
2. Having fun all the time.
3.  Pure joy.
   4. Laughing.
5.The things you learn.
6.  Have someone to do things with all the time.
7. Always having another to rely on.
How long will this linky remain open? Til Halloween, you guessed it!  Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#8 Stitch Fix ~ 3/5 Maybe?

So my last fix was a 0/5 (see it HERE ).  So Stitch Fix decided to waive my fee and try again.  Well, this time it is at least a 1/5 if not ...