July 3rd - Bad Sunburn - #RockYourBlog

July 3
  • Have you ever had a really bad sunburn?
When I was a kid - ALL THE TIME.  Not to the point of blistering (which my older bro has experienced) but still bad on a regular basis.  I'm pretty fair and can tan after a while but usually burn first and can get pretty badly burned depending.

The last time I got really sunburned (but not too bad) as an adult I think was summer 2010.  Here's a picture of me:




Now, I'm a runner and last summer I ran in some 95+ heat many, many days.  But I didn't get badly sun burnt because I wore sunscreen.  I normally don't wear sunscreen but on super hot days like that - it tends to keep my temperature down and as a runner - that is a VERY good thing.  But if I'm not running and I'm outside, I do not wear sunscreen.  Since I haven't been sun burnt since 2010, I must not get out much! LOL!


Comments

  1. Doesn't look too bad, I have only had one sunburn in my life and it was not a fun experience. Thank God for Aloe Vera Gel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look bad at all! And that smile is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute in that pic, not too burned. :) I used to get roasted like a lobster with blisters. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts