Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1 - Favorite Ice Cream - #RockYourBlog

I'm linking up with Cheap is the New Classy Blog for the Month of July.

July 1
  • What is your favorite flavor ice cream?
Well, if I could eat whatever I wanted and as much as I wanted my answer would be:  Coldstone (largest size) coffee ice cream with heath bars and peanut butter.  YUM.

Due to my diet, I try to avoid ice cream but when I can't take it - I buy coconut milk cookie dough ice cream.  Pretty darn good and as healthy as you can get.




4 comments:

  1. Coffee ice cream with heath bars and peanut butter sounds absolutely amazing! I will definitely have to try that! The coconut milk cookie dough, doesn't sound half bad, but I'm really not a fan of coconut anything.

    My favorite is... wait... I can't choose ONE, but I love Oreo ice cream and Cookie dough ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee ice cream sounds amazing! I can see why you would pick that. I have never had it, but I really want some now that you wrote about it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diet or no, I think I would swing for the coffee ice cream! Yea for your control!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sarh - It is SOOOOO good! Yeah - I'm not much of a coconut fan but I can't really do dairy without problems so its the next best thing. I have gotten used to it. Yum Oreo ice cream and cookie dough! HEAVEN I bet!
    @Cheap - you should totally try it someday!
    @Teri - It is super hard!

    ReplyDelete

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...