Fabulous Fitness Survey

Saw this on another blog and thought I'd answer these questions.  Fun fun!

1.  What did you eat for breakfast?

Nothing.  I normally don't eat breakfast on the weekdays because if I do, then I'll be hungry till lunch.  So I normally down at least 32 ounces of coffee and that's it.

2. How much water do you drink a day?

?????    If you count coffee, I'd say I drink gallons of water.  LOL!  Otherwise, I'd say maybe a couple bottles of water MAX.

And before you get all intervention on me about my coffee habits, I quit coffee for a whole year and didn't feel any different or any better for that matter.  And if you're still not convinced, here's a little article that helps my case.  LOL



3. What is your current favorite workout?

Running.  Is there any other workout? lol

lmao!  This is so me! #running
 4. How many calories do you eat a day?

Don't really know.  Don't count calories.  I think I did try to count it one time and its between 2500 and 3000 calories.

5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?

Beef jerky - the grassfed kind where it is only made of beef and salt. 




 6. What do you usually eat for lunch?

Hamburger (no bun and sometimes with cheese) and at least 5 pieces of bacon.  

 7.  What is your favorite body part to strength train?

Probably my arms.

8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?

Definitely my thighs.  I HATE lunges/squats.  

 9. What are your “bad” food cravings?

Ice cream, cake, and peanut butter.


10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?

Um, sort of?  I do not take any regularly.  I feel like I get all the 'necessary' vitamins through my diet (and blood tests validate this).  But at the same time, something is flippin' wrong with me and has been for over 3 years now and docs don't understand it so I try every darn supplement known to man to see if they'll make me feel better.  No luck so far. 

11. How often do you eat out?

Hardly ever.  Especially since moving to a new state where I know no one.  But my favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse!  Give me some of 'dem ribs!

FREE Texas Roadhouse Appetizer! #yum


13. Who is your biggest supporter?

 I guess my mom and friends.

 14. Do you have a gym membership?

No need.  I like to be outside.  So that is where I work out. 

 15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

Never enough.  Probably 6 1/2 to 7ish.  Or less.  Depends on how much TV is on the night before.  LOL!


16. Do you have a “cheat”day?

 My 'cheat' days are actually called 'out of control' days.  I don't believe in cheat days.  Well, maybe on my birthday.  LOL  No, but honestly I don't believe in them because those cheat days always screw me over. 

 17. Do you drink alcohol?

I do but not a lot lately (not since March).  Again, I'm in a new state and don't know anyone.

18. Do you have a workout buddy?

I used to!  Maybe someday we can run together again.

 19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?

Um, I'm thinner???  And if I stick with it, I definitely feel a lot better.  But yeah, the thin part is THE best.  Sorry, gotta be honest!  I would eat cupcakes and ice cream all day if I could.

 20. What was the last healthy thing you did?

Not eat cupcakes and ice cream today.  LOL!  

Comments

  1. I like the Fitness Survey idea. Though, I wouldn't want to be answering it right now. Ouch. Things to keep in mind for sure.
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing on Throwback Thursday Blog-Style. I can't wait to see what you share this week! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts