Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Recent Clothing Finds...

Friday I hit up Kohls to see if there was anything of interest I'd like to buy.  I bought a peasant type of top and a running top (see below).



While I was there, I saw this Chambray colored (jean fabric) also peasant looking top but they only had Extra Small.  I was in the misses department so normally I could probably get away with Small but Extra Small was pushing it.  I have pretty broad shoulders and I don't care how much weight I can lose - bones don't shrink.  But I tried it on anyways.  It actually fit pretty good except - I couldn't really lift my arms LOL!  I know I know - problem.  But it was so stinkin' cute!  So I figured I hold myself back and not buy it even though I loved it and try to buy a larger size online.  Well that didn't work out.  They had none online.  And I figured other stores probably didn't have any either or if they did they'd have Extra Small, too.  I was NOT in the mood to call around nor drive around to find out.  So the next day I woke up and I was so adamant that I was going to go buy that top even though it was Extra Small.  So I went there and bought it!  Here is a picture of the top.  It is actually quite a bit lighter and looks WAY better on. 




Then I decided to hit up Target which was nearby for some ink.  Found some really cute shorts while I was there.  They were mesh and underneath they had shorts in pink.  LOVE.  They had other color combos but I didn't have anything that would match so I just bought these.  See below.



So those are my finds this weekend.  I ended up going for a run today just to wear my new tank and shorts! LOL!  The things I'll do just to wear pretty clothes haha.  I'll post some pictures of that in a separate blog post coming up later today.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE.  Today is the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...