Wednesday, June 12, 2013

For the Curly Girls...

Sorry guys - I've been MIA from my blog for like a month!  Just haven't felt up to blogging about anything.  Having some hard times which I cannot discuss due to this blog being public but hope things get better.  Anywho....I recently watched a video of how this girl does her curly hair...check it out here:





Now I know that seems like a TON of work and takes FOREVER!!!!!!  I thought the same thing.  There are some good tidbits I took from the video.  First, I did the scrunch up thing she was doing with the L'oreal product below.  I then took a genius thing she does - which is twisting the front pieces.  For whatever reason, my front pieces are so all over the stinkin' place and in weird shapes and stuff so I look ridiculous.  But twisting it before drying it, tames them into a curl shape.  I then spritz on Bed Head product,which for me eliminates most of my frizz (miracle!).



I then flip my hair upside down and dry for like 2-3 minutes without the diffuser.  I have no use or patience for the diffuser.  My hair comes out fine regardless and is voluminous, at least for my fine hair.  Here's me today with my curlies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bath Kneeler & Elbow Cushion Giveaway! (Ends Nov 2nd)

Sponsored By:  QueBébé Hosted By:  Love, Mrs. Mommy Co-Hosted By: Easter Babe's Theory 10 Winners will receive:  A ...