Blog Every Day In May - Day 6



Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

Sweep.  Not floors.  Sweepstakes.  Been my hobby since 2003.  I do remember entering the mail in sweepstakes when I was a kid.  Biggest thing I remember winning was a camera (I think) but I was way too young to even know how to use the thing.  I think when I was a teenager I won some Covergirl stuff including a nice robe which I still have to this very day!

I just love sweeping.  I do it for a couple hours each day at least.  Most expensive win was Genetic Testing back in 2011.  Best thing I won this year was an iPad.  Still hoping for the HGTV Dream Home or a trip to Fiji but any win is awesome.  Actually got a CD in the mail today (a win).  

Comments

Popular Posts