Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Every Day In May - Day 5



Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

My friend Kelly!  She used to be a blogger and she's been my friend for the longest time (14 years?).  We seem to go through the same sort of struggles and life moments at the same time.  Although, she went and got married and had lots of babies without me.  LOL!  But we still seem to go through some of the same things and almost have the same brains sometimes!  Its so weird!  But so cool.

We met 14 or so years ago at work.  Best job EVER!  So easy and I felt so good about the job I was doing there.  But that job wasn't going to last as it was a contractor job so I had to move on as did she.  Here's a picture of Kelly, on the left, with our other friend/co-worker, Belinda at our Christmas party.


We also both ended up graduating from Park University at relatively the same time - we both walked in the same graduation ceremony (2004).

 
 Such a great moment.

And here we are last summer.


Good times!  Good friend! 

1 comment:

  1. AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaking LOVE you girl!!! I'm so happy to know that no matter how many years go by we will be friends NO MATTER WHAT! I LOVE YOU JOVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...