Friday, May 3, 2013

Blog Every Day In May Challenge - Day 3

Okay, I must admit...I'm a bit late to the party.  I was reading one of my favorite blogs bouffe e bambini and she is doing the Blog Every Day in May Challenge which originated from Story of My Life Blog.  So I thought I'd try it!  She basically gives you a topic to blog about for each day.  I'm going to try it because I've been slacking for months!  So here we go!



Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable

Lots and lots of things make me uncomfortable!

1.  Speaking in public or in a meeting, etc.
2.  Looking strangers in the eye while walking towards them.
3.  Anything that has to do with public restrooms.
4.  Telling people at work that they're wrong not knowing if I'm 100% right (its part of my job lol).
5.  Flirting with guys unless they talk to me first.
6.  Clothes that don't fit right.  I tend to shrink all my clothes (or gain weight lol) so nothing fits right especially around my gut.  Hate feeling like a stuffed sausage!
7.  Calling people.  I have never been a phone person even though I'm from the era of rotary phones and no cell phones.
8.  Hugs.  I dunno - I'm just not a hugger I guess.  LOL!  I do have this one friend who is the sweetest person EVER.  I used to work with her and she would be always hugging me and everyone else!  I think I got used to it but it was still weird.  LOL  I got issues haha.

There's a billion more things I'm sure.  But I think I'll leave it at my lucky number 8.  By the way....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...