Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cleaning Calendar

I don't know about you guys, but I have a hard time keeping my house clean and/or tidy.  I lack motivation in my daily life as it is (whether due to my thyroid probs, vitamin deficiency, or something else) and my house takes the hit most of the time.  I come home and just dump my bags, coat, and mail everywhere.  When I make dinner, its like the refrigerator exploded on my countertops/stove.  And lets not get to the dishes piling up in the sink (even though I have a dishwasher).  And dusting is the last thing on my mind! 

Then I found the Cleaning Calendar on Pinterest last night.  Check it out:


Totally cool, right?  I used to do something like this a few years ago.  But my brain is so not with it that I can barely remember my name let alone what day I'm supposed to do what (thyroid probs).  Anyways, when I did it a few years ago, it seemed to work for the most part.  So I'm going to put this on my fridge and I'm gonna make this a habit.  I'm hoping it will help!  Hope it helps you guys, too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...