Saturday, February 23, 2013

Things Are Looking Up!

So Thursday I got the word that the lady who recently put an offer on my house STILL wanted to buy my house after I declined her $7500 'repair' request after the inspection was done.  So it looks like the house might be selling soon.  Don't want to jinx it and it still doesn't seem real but I think my house is on its way to being.....




FOR SALE / SOLD sign Business Card Templates from Zazzle.com




Then on Friday, I got a call from this place and I initially thought it was a telemarketer and thought this was a joke so I probably didn't sound as excited as I should have been on the phone.  But the lady was calling to tell me I won an iPad 3!!!!  (It is for real, btw)  Wow, I had been entering for an iPad since they came out in 2010!  Yes!  Now I can be an even bigger couch potato than I was before - surfing the net while watching tv.  Sweet!

iPad iPad iPad ipad,

Then I ended up winning a twitter sweepstakes for a 4 pack of lip butter.

New Nivea Lip Butters

Then I found out my friends who I hung out with (one I worked with) when I lived in Dayton are moving to Nebraska!  YAY!



The two on the left are the ones that are moving here YAY!  I'm in the middle cracking up (if you couldn't tell which one was me).  We were on the party bus.  Fun times.

So overall a good couple of days. Hope this streak lasts!

1 comment:

  1. Girl so much good stuff is going on right now for you!!!! FINALLY it's about freaking time i tell ya!!!!!!! UGH! LOL!! What time do you get home from work? Was thinking maybe we could g-chat sometime so i could see your pretty face and we could catch up in person!!!!

    ReplyDelete

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...