Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sleeping on the Run...

Someone's blog I read sometimes posts funny runner pictures from races.  Hilarious!  I look pretty bad in most of my pics.  Mostly due to lack of fashion sense or the photographer zooming too close in and from the ground so I look enormous!  Also, I seem to be sleeping in most of the pictures hahaha!  Anyways, I thought I'd share with you guys.  Feel free to crack up - I am!

This is from the 2008 Columbus Half Marathon.  Whew, did that lady fart? LOL!


Start of my sleep racing :)

 

Being a goofball...

 My first Air Force Half Marathon!  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....And what am I wearing?!!!


Here's me at my 2nd Air Force Marathon....


The rest of the pics are from the 2011 Columbus Marathon.  You would think that to be able to pose after a race, you might get a good shot.  Um, not so much - not with the sun in your eyes and hair flying everywhere.  Doh!
 

Sleepy girl...


Me trying to pull off the peace signs while looking cool...um FAIL...LOL




 Another FAIL...What is up with this photographer?  All of my Columbus Marathon pics are of me sleeping!



Another failed attempt at waving while looking cute.


 Ultimate classic!  I look 100% asleep.  If I remember correctly, this was during the last 2-4 miles (can't remember) so I'm dead at this point.  Hurting pretty bad...what is up with those smiling guys behind me?  Geez, send a little happiness over to me fellas.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...