Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! Resolution Time...

I am not much of a 'make new years resolutions' type of person.  I may join the crowd and just be like 'I'll lose weight' or something.  Because resolutions don't stick for me, really.  I will slip up somewhere somehow.

But I thought I'd do it anyways just for fun!  The best I can do is try, right?





I looked to pinterest for some ideas on some good resolutions and here they are.

1. To be more patient. Super hard for me but I try.

Source: poster.com via Jovan on Pinterest

2. To laugh more. I didn't laugh much in 2012 due to the stresses of life. Hoping that changes in 2013.


3. To not let fear eat me up.

Source: google.com via Jovan on Pinterest


4. To not compare myself to others.

Source: twitter.com via Jovan on Pinterest


5. Get out of my comfort zone.



6. Stay the course with eating right.

I struggle with eating the way I should and I pay for it every time I don't (with instant weight gain or intestinal pain or skin issues or feeling exhausted). When I'm stressed or down, I have no willpower. When someone says, you look like you need to eat - I take that as an excuse to eat like crap. I'm worthy of feeling and looking good, so why do I sabotage myself? I will try to stay the course!



7. Lift more weights.



8. To love myself more.

Who is going to love me if I don't love myself? I tend to beat myself up constantly about anything and everything. So this year I will try my hardest to stop or lessen it.


So I'll end this post at 8 resolutions (my favorite number too!). Lots of stuff for me to make better in the new year. I know its a lot but all I can do is try. Happy New Year everyone!

4 comments:

  1. All great New Year's resolutions! Here's to a 2013 full of healthy eating and smiles for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a resolution maker either! These are great inspirational quotes though! You should make a vision board of these to post on your wall for the year!

    Stopping by from #SITSsharefest !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous list of resolutions. I love the pictures you chose. Am feeling inspired just reading it! Stopping by from SITS Sharefest on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...