Favorite Pins Weekly Link Up

Below are my favorite pins I pinned this week from Pinterest. Please link up with me and show me your favorite pins of the week.


I'm a sucker for salted caramels and anything with liquor in it is AWESOME! lol



I LOVE Mastin Kipp and his messages on his site (www.thedailylove.com) . If you do not get his newsletter, you need to!



I won a $50 credit to a costume store online and here was one of the costumes I liked. Love Rainbow Brite!



I have so many medals, I could probably do this to my tree. Just thought it was cool. Love anything to do with running.


Since it is the holidays, I'm into winter, snowy scenes. So beautiful.


This is probably my best pin of the week because I actually sent it to other non-pinners. When you are out of your comfort zone (a place I like to stay in forever), awesome stuff happens! It just does.

Hope everyone has a great day! Please link up below if you have some pins to share.

Comments

Popular Posts