Favorite Pins Weekly Link Up

Link up with me as I share my favorite pins I pinned this week.


Source: 500px.com via Jovan on Pinterest

So pretty!
Source: modnique.com via Jovan on Pinterest

This is actually a coat and just so awesomely original that I love it!


 My style is really a bohemian type of look even though I have none of those type of clothes because they either don't make them or they are too expensive. These pants are $128.


This is a little country girl outfit. Reminds me of my roots.
Source: pacsun.com via Jovan on Pinterest

LOVE this! This is from PacSun. I found it because I had won a $100 giftcard to there and was checking out their inventory. Now this dress is over $200 so I'm not getting it but I LOVE it. It looks so cool yet so comfortable.

Love this tree. Every since I was a little kid, I've wanted a silver tree but never had the guts to get one.

So those are my favs this week. Please link up your favs!

Comments

Popular Posts