Saturday, November 24, 2012

O' Christmas Tree!

Well, its that time of the year everyone!  Time to put up the Christmas tree.  I wasn't doing anything on Thanksgiving (moved to a new town and don't know anyone) so I decided to put up my little tree.  So here it is in all its glory...


I also wanted to show you guys all my ornaments so without further ado...



My name is unusual so they never have ornaments with my name so Jo will have to work. :)


Love me some Starbucks!
 

Have to have an Angel!
 




Go Pats!  I got this one from my good friend, Lori.  She rocks!
 



I found this one at Kohls.  Super cute Santa clothesline!  
 



One of my most favorite ornaments that I got at the Columbus Marathon Expo.  I had ran my 2nd marathon in a month there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...