Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My latest win - Oakley Sunglasses!


I won these beauties on a blog I read everyday - Skinny Runner and the company giving them away - www.sunglassesshop.com. 

As you may or may not know, I enter a lot of sweepstakes.  One of the things in life that brings me joy for whatever reason.  Especially during the hard times in life, I need any kind of joy I can get.  It takes up a lot of time but I get 'er dun. 

Now I follow a ton of runner blogs and love to win running stuff but have never won from any of them.  So I was excited to win finally!  You can even run in these sunglasses.  They're worth $128!  I've never owned sunglasses worth more than $20!  So this was a treat for sure. 

I needed sunglasses bad too because all of mine had gotten too loose.  So this came right on time.  Thanks Skinny Runner!  You rock.  And you guys should totally go follow her blog - she is SO hilarious.  I crack up every time I read her blog. 

Anyways - here are some pics of me in my glasses.

 
Can you tell I've had a rough last 3 months? 

 
Oakley Symbol

 
Crooked smile - due to my dentist appointment earlier 



 Lookin' like a celeb (according to my girl, Kelly @ The Houtz House Party blog)...oo ya

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...