Saturday, November 24, 2012

Favorite Pins Weekly Link Up

I love Pinterest and thought it would be cool to see what pins were my favorite that I pinned for the week via a blog post.  I would love to see your favorite pins also so please link up at the bottom of this post.  Can't wait to see yours!





Source: ideeli.com via Jovan on Pinterest


These earrings reminded me of a necklace my grandma had that she got an an auction that she swore were real rubies (my birthstone). You can't find rubies like these anymore. These in the picture are not real but they remind me of that necklace.


This picture is so beautiful.


Love this coat.

Source: twitpic.com via Jovan on Pinterest

I'm a Patriots girl so I thought this was pretty cool.


I'm a sucker for expensive sunglasses lately.

Source: wetpaint.com via Jovan on Pinterest

LOVE these sunglasses Lisa wore on the Real Housewives. They're $425 at Barneys. Um...not in my budget lol! But man, they look so cool!


Holidays are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...