Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fair Trade Certified Green Mountain Coffee Review

It is Saturday morning and I'm sitting here drinking a cup of Wild Mountain Blueberry Fair Trade Certified Green Mountain Coffee.  One of my favorite flavors to drink. 

I'm a bzzagent and was asked to review some coffee from Green Mountain Coffee.

 
 
 
 
 
You guys might know that I absolutely LOVE coffee.  And not just any coffee.  I love GOOD coffee.  I remember the days when I first started drinking coffee some 10 years ago or so.  It was the office coffee.  They bought the cheapest tub of coffee.  I remember people drowning the coffee with creamer and sugar.  So hilarious to think of it now.  I just suffered with it black because I didn't want all those extra calories.
 
Thankfully, times have changed.  We now have better coffee.  It is almost a ritual for me having that one cup of coffee in the mornings on the weekends.  (I have way more than a cup on the weekdays).  I buy Kcups and I like to buy the best coffee. 
 
So what can be even better than a great tasting cup of Joe?  Well, when you drink Fair Trade Certified coffee from Green Mountain Coffee, you aren't the only one benefiting from your great tasting cup of Joe.
 
By purchasing this coffee, you're ensuring a better cup of coffee for yourself and a better quality of life for farmers.  Your purchase doesn't just impact farmers - it benefits the surrounding communities, too.  Fair Trade: 
 
 - Helps farmers get a fair price for their beans
 - Improves working conditions
 - Assists in protecting the environment
 - Supports community development with projects resulting in new schools, roads, health clinics and safer drinking water
 
In the end, all this enables farmers to invest in better quality coffee for - who else? - you!  Who knew that by preparing to conquer your day, you'd be helping so many others conquer theirs?
 
Makes me feel good!  So I got sent several Kcups of Fair Trade Certified Green Mountain Coffee.
 
 
As shown on the box, you can go HERE to order some coffee and check out some videos. 
 
Here's my cup of Joe with the Wild Mountain Blueberry.
 
 
I was sent four different flavors:  Wild Mountain Blueberry, EXTRA BOLD Sumatran Reserve, Colombian Fair Trade Secret, and Vermont Country Blend.
 
I've tried Wild Mountain Blueberry before and it is one of my favorite flavored coffees.  Can't go wrong with that one!  I am in LOVE with EXTRA BOLD Sumatran Reserve.  The bolder the coffee the better that is for sure.  And the other two were very good regular strength coffees.  I would recommend them all!  
 
So in summary, Green Mountain Coffee:
 - Provides a great cup of coffee packed with good vibes
 - Has a delightful, quality selection of Fair Trade Certified coffees available for everyone's taste and enjoyment, including Colombian Fair Trade Select and Sumatran Reserve
 - Offers a delicious assortment of seasonal Fair Trade Certified flavored coffees (such as Pumpkin Spice (my ABSOLUTE favorite flavored coffee by the way) and Spicy Eggnog (good one too)), to perfectly balance your coffee with the weather
 - Is the leading brand in Kcup packs for Keurig brewers (love my Keurig!)
 - Is readily available in most grocery stores, at stores like Target and Wal-mart (and Kohls!) and online at GreenMountainCoffee.com and Keurig.com
Includes one of the largest selections of Fair Trade Certified coffees in the U.S.
 
So go out and get you some awesome Fair Trade Certified Green Mountain Coffee!!!
 
Disclosure:  I'm a BzzAgent and I received coupons and product samples.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bath Kneeler & Elbow Cushion Giveaway! (Ends Nov 2nd)

Sponsored By:  QueBébé Hosted By:  Love, Mrs. Mommy Co-Hosted By: Easter Babe's Theory 10 Winners will receive:  A ...