Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIWW

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy today for What I Wore Wednesday.  I just bought $200 worth of sweaters from Kohls due to my freezing work environment and wore the one I loved the most today!

It cost around $50 on sale (without Kohls charge discounts) so it was beyond pricey for me.  But I needed big bulky sweaters bad!  So I caved in.  Now my outfit my seem pretty shapeless but I don't care to show my figure really.  The sweater is a 'trendy' poncho type sweater.  I'm actually trendy?  No way!  I actually got complements today so I must be doing something right.




Sweater:  Kohls - it is sort of shiny too

Shirt underneath:  Kohls

Skirt:  Kohls - it actually fans out in the back and drops lower than the front which I like a lot

Tights:  Kohls - does anyone else hate tights/hose?  I swear I can buy any size including plus size (control top and no control top) and they are STILL super tight in the hip/waist area.  I always feel like a stuffed sausage - thus I hardly wear skirts/dresses in the winter.

Shoes:  Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee Giveaway! (Ends Dec 13th)

Welcome to the Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee K-cups Giveaway! You guys - I've had this coffee before and it is one ...