Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WIWW

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

The main part of the outfit is the jacket I just bought from Kohls.  It is kind of big on me but the shoulders fit (I got football player shoulders lol) so that is all that counts!  Unfortunately, mid-way through taking pictures of myself - the button popped off!  What a bummer!  And there is no way it was because it was too tight - so it was bad sewmanship!  WHATEVER!  I'm not one to take things back (slacker!) so I'll try to sew it even though I'm so bad at sewing (not a domestic goddess). 

So here we go!

 
I really don't have hips down to my knees!  Those pants are awful.  Need to toss them out. 




Darn button!
 


 My AWESOME bracelet!  Worked perfectly with my jacket.
 
Jacket:  Kohls (juniors dept)
Top:  ?
Pants:  Probably Kohls a looooong time ago
Shoes:  (Can't see but they're Kohls)
Bracelet:  Kohls
Rings:  Kohls





No comments:

Post a Comment

#8 Stitch Fix ~ 3/5 Maybe?

So my last fix was a 0/5 (see it HERE ).  So Stitch Fix decided to waive my fee and try again.  Well, this time it is at least a 1/5 if not ...