Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!


I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween.  Anyone doing anything fun or exciting? 

My Halloween will be non-eventful.  No parties.  No costume dress-up.  Still a newbie in this town.  Maybe someday.

I did stumble upon a mall (Village Pointe Mall) this last weekend and while I was shopping I came upon a big ol' pumpkin tree!



They had free pumpkin carving so it would have been awesome for anyone with kiddos.  Pretty neat to see them making it.

So what would I have been if I did go to a party this year?  Well, I haven't gotten the costume yet (maybe tomorrow?) but this is a costume I just won:



Ok, that is the costume but of course I would make it look like the Black Swan.  I got the hair/complexion so I think I'd be the spitting image of the Black Swan.  Maybe next year.

But my go to costume is a cat!




 
 
 
Now THIS is a cat costume.  Wish I could find a costume like that.  Super sweet!
 
 
 
 
Source: weheartit.com via Jovan on Pinterest

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

  1. That tree is sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo cool!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kelly I know - so cool! Wish you were here with the kiddos to see it - they'd love it!

    ReplyDelete

Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee Giveaway! (Ends Dec 13th)

Welcome to the Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee K-cups Giveaway! You guys - I've had this coffee before and it is one ...