Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser Review

 
 
 
I'm a BzzAgent for www.bzzagent.com and they wanted me to review Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser. 
 
 
Oil Diffuser

 
Fragrance Mist
 
 
I liked them both.  I got the pineapple & mangosteen scents.  At Walmart, they only had that scent and a linen type of scent.  I like mangos so I chose that one.  But I would love if they came out with other scents such as pumpkin or autumn type of scents.
 
The oil diffuser is nice because it looks like decor.  I put it up on my landing in my living room.  The scent was pretty powerful for the first few days which was shocking but I liked that.  Normally, I get used to the scent right away.  I could smell it for a good week before I guess I got used to it. 
 
The fragrance mist I have put in the bathroom.  It is a nice strong scent when sprayed.  The scent stays a while also.
 
I'm a BzzAgent and that I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.


Comments

Popular Posts