Thursday, October 25, 2012

Copy Cat Closet - Summer Dress into Fall

I'm linking up with Ma Nouvelle Mode for Copy Cat Closet.  This week's challenge is Summer Dress into Fall. 


Ok, I have no white flowy dresses.  I wish I did.  I went way off the deep end on this challenge.  I have no shirts like that.  Heck, I have no button up shirts really!  But I remembered one I have stored in a tub that I used to wear back in my hey day that is a button up shirt.  Totally clashes with my dress but I didn't care!  I went Cray Cray on this one.  Here we go!


 
Flash shot!  AAACK the bright colors!! LOL!


 
My hair was in a low bun.  I had hardly any makeup on so sorry about that! haha
 
Earrings:  From some cheap place in the mall
Dress:  No clue!
Button up top:  Probably Hot Topic 100 years ago
Tights:  Kohls probably?
Boots:  Kohls

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you did go cray cray with that one! But hey, that's what fashion & these challenges are all about! Having your own style and loving it and being confident in it! Rock it girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute girl!!! I'm with natalia!! Rock it lady!!

    ReplyDelete

#8 Stitch Fix ~ 3/5 Maybe?

So my last fix was a 0/5 (see it HERE ).  So Stitch Fix decided to waive my fee and try again.  Well, this time it is at least a 1/5 if not ...