Thursday, October 18, 2012

Copy Cat Closet - Boot Cuffs

Linking up with Ma Nouvelle Mode today for Copy Cat Closet.  The challenge this week is Boot Cuffs.

Um....never bought any of those.  So I have none.  I guess one of the suggestions is to cut up sweater arms which is a genius idea but um...I have no sweaters I want to cut up.  Problem!  So just for this post, I found some fuzzy socks and wrapped those in the top of my boots to get the same look.  haha!  Guess its time to get some cuffs.

Here is the challenge look inspiration:







Here is my interpretation:


Scarf:  Drug Mart

Shirt:  Probably Kohls

Skirt:  No clue - really old

Tights:  Kohls

Fuzzy socks:  Gift from co-worker

Boots:  Kmart I think

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit!!! It looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kelly

    Thanks Kelly!!! I do need to buy some real cuffs tho someday lol

    ReplyDelete

#8 Stitch Fix ~ 3/5 Maybe?

So my last fix was a 0/5 (see it HERE ).  So Stitch Fix decided to waive my fee and try again.  Well, this time it is at least a 1/5 if not ...