Link Up: What I'm Pinning Lately...

I'm linking up with Mommy Only Has 2 Hands for 'What I'm Pinning Lately'. 


What are you pinning


I'm going to show you the theme of some of my posts on Pinterest this last week.  I've been off the grid a lot for the past 2 months due to getting a new job, getting my house ready to sell, having it on the market, then moving 12 hours away to my new job.  It is nice to have internet again.  I was without it for 6 days!  Eeek!  So here we go!

My theme lately is fall.  I LOVE fall.  My favorite season.  Love everything about it.  The crisp air, the beautiful leaves, the warmer clothing, even the cool food.  Did I mention I LOVE IT??

Source: body.com.au via Jovan on Pinterest
Source: kohls.com via Jovan on Pinterest
Source: 500px.com via Jovan on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts