Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WIWW

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  Today was a casual day checking out more apartments.   This is the outfit I had packed for today.






Earrings:  I have no idea
Necklace:  Just Jewelry
Bracelet:  I have no idea
Top with Belt:  Kohls
Khaki colored jeans:  Kohls
Boots:  Kohls

By the way, I did end up finding the apartment I wanted.  The decision was difficult but a room sized MASSIVE closet kinda helped me make that decision haha!  Along with my ability to run ANYWHERE!  I will blog about that tomorrow hopefully.

For now, check out this lake that is running distance from the apt!


5 comments:

  1. Girl you look AMAZING!!!!!! And I can't wait to see which one you picked!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top. How lucky to find such a nice lake near your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the detail on your shirt, and the little bling on your booties!
    Let's follow each other!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...