Saturday, August 18, 2012

So I'm back home from Omaha...

And the place I chose is....


Thats all you need to know. 

LOL!  Just kidding.  Although if I ended the blog there - it would be perfectly fine because I know you all are dreaming about this huge closet as I am!  You can't see that there are deep shelves on the right there (for my gazillion shoe collection) and a WINDOW!  Now you know if there is a window, this closet is its own stinkin' room!  I LOVE IT!

Anyways, here is the floorplan:



It also comes with an attached garage that my 4Runner fits into (I made sure of that before I signed on the dotted line!).

Here is a video of my place.  It is not the actual apartment but the inside is the same.  My view will be different - a partial view of 'wetlands' as they call it in Nebraska. 





Sorry if you got dizzy.  I felt weird taking the video so I tried to just rush it.  I also thought (for a brainless moment) that you could flip video like you can pictures so the closet part of the video is sideways haha!

Coffee shop is like 1 minute WALK!  Like how perfect is that?


So cute, right?  Adorbs!!!! 

Anyways, maybe on a future blog I'll discuss how hard the decision was initially to choose this apartment but after I went and saw it for the second time and signed on the dotted line, I knew this was the place.  I was 100% confident in my decision.  Especially after finding this coffee shop.  LOL!

Yesterday was a tough day for me - probably will blog about that in a future post.  Lets just say I cannot wait until my house here in Ohio is sold and I'm in Omaha!  I'm SO ready.  And I'm so ready for that closet!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am green with jealousy over that closet! Even if we remodel, the best I can hope for is a lean-in closet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww well maybe someday you can get your dream closet! :) This closet is gonna spoil me forever! I cannot wait to fill it with clothes and shoes! I've been living with some pretty crappy closets the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that closet too girl!!! I am SO excited for you and your new adventure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    quick home sales omaha

    ReplyDelete

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...