House for Sale - Day 4

Well, here it is Day 4 and nothing.  No calls.  No showings.  I was thinking about it earlier - God has his own timing and when its supposed to sell, it will sell.  I have NO control over the situation so why fret about it?  I still fret about it but I think its getting easier as the days go by. 

You know I was checking out zillow.com and my house listing on there and my realtor wrote this:

"Fantastic 2 bedroom, 2 full bath, brick ranch with a great room, cathedral ceiling, gas heat, wired for surround sound. Sitting on the back deck, you are surrounded with beauty and peace and the inside is perfectly spotless throughout. Home is awaiting new owner and is in move-in condition."

Such a good blurb.  I like how he writes about 'surrounded with beauty and peace" because that's what sold me on the house!  I had been living in a townhouse where my neighbor had a child who would go outside and stand there and scream at the top of her lungs!  Mom didn't care.  Drove me nuts!  And then you had the basketball hoop and the constant ball bouncing on the ground.  Bump bump bump CONSTANT.  So when I got to this house - I fell in love with the quiet and peaceful outdoors.  Anyways, hope people are drawn to that too.

So today I decided I needed to mow my patches of grass for the first time in probably 6 weeks LOL!  Boy was I spoiled by our drought.  So as you may or  may not know, I got poison ivy all over my bottom part of my legs.  But I knew I had to wear shorts because its like 1000 degrees outside.  So I found these socks I won and they went up to my knee!  Matched my outfit perfectly AND covered my poison ivy! YES!


Totally cute right?


So while I was outside sweeping the random grass clippings off my sidewalk in my roller derby outfit, an older couple in an SUV drives by my house slow.  Now no one ever drives down my street because its like 10 feet long (exaggeration but you get the point) and basically dead ends at my neighbor's house.  So I'm thinking they were checkin' out my house!  But they drove away and didn't stop - probably scared of me and my outfit LOL! 

So cross your fingers!  Maybe the weekend will bring more people by or bring in the showings?  

Comments

  1. You look adorable in your roller derby outfit! Hehe! OOOH, I really hope you get a buyer SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts