Monday, July 16, 2012

What I've been up to...


Oh just climbing mountains.  Nah, really these were just hills.  BIG hills.  I headed up to Baraboo, Wisconsin this past weekend to run the Dances With Dirt trail half marathon.  This was a picture I had taken about halfway through the race up on the bluff.  AMAZING views.  I felt like I was in heaven or something.  It was so amazing.  I spent like 5 minutes just taking pictures.  So anyways, I haven't gotten a chance to upload the rest of the pictures yet and organize them.  So this is just a short post.  There will be a future post about the race with pictures.  I will also have a separate post about the trip up there because of all the headache of it, it deserves its own post!   Also going on in my life, a future move and new job?  Could be.  I might find out today.  Will update you with that if it happens.

Happy Monday, folks!

This post was added to the Throwback Thursday Blog-Style link-up hosted by Tots and Me on July 17, 2014.

Tots and Me

1 comment:

  1. It's BEAUTIFUL up there! WOW!!! I can't wait to hear EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...