WIWW - Clash of the Patterns

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday (WIWW).

I've been trying to step out of my box lately due to reading all these great blogs with fashion ideas.  I normally do not mix patterns EVER!  But I thought 'oh, what the heck' today.  I figured as long as they're in the same color family I'm sure its fine.  I thought my outfit was cute. 

Here's the patterns I mixed:

Polk dots, stripes, and plaid


The outfit. 

Earrings - by Lauren Conrad at Kohls (I totally love her clothes and jewelry!!!)
Both tops - Kohls I think
Pants - Kohls
Shoes - Kohls
Necklace - Up and Running


 Side view

 The totally cute earrings



Cute shoes


Love this polka dot top

 Love love love this necklace.  Represents all my hard work.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts