Friday, June 1, 2012

1984 - A look back link up

Shaping Up To Be A Mom

I'm linking up today with my girl Kelly from The Houtz House Party.  Everything 1984! 

Here is me from 1984 - 7 years old:

I had recently moved to Ohio the last fall from Kentucky.



I was probably pretty devastated moving from the country into the suburbs.  But I had some good neighbors and started being best friends with a girl name Jolynn - I think she lived there at the time?  My memory is pretty bad but lets just go with it.


Some of the toys I probably played with were:

Carebears!

Big Wheel!


Hungry Hungry Hippos!


Some songs I probably heard on the radio were:






I think my mom drove a Granada at the time.




Fun times in 1984 hahahahaa

5 comments:

  1. Love this JOVAN!!! I LOVED hungry hungry hippos but our dang pink hippo NEVER worked right! LOLOLOLOL!!! Thanks for sharing girl! You were the CUTEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks girl!!! Yeah I remember Hungry Hungry Hippos vividly. Weird the things you remember. I think we had a hippo too that didn't work right either hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dang hippos! I loved Care Bears too! Thanks for linking up!

    Shaping Up To Be A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Wheels were the best thing ever! I looooved mine. It had Strawberry Shortcake on it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was the same age in 1984..great look back! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Bath Kneeler & Elbow Cushion Giveaway! (Ends Nov 2nd)

Sponsored By:  QueBébé Hosted By:  Love, Mrs. Mommy Co-Hosted By: Easter Babe's Theory 10 Winners will receive:  A ...