Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIWW

Its another What I Wore Wednesday blog!  Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. 
I'm going to post what I wore today and yesterday (because I really liked my outfit yesterday lol).


Here's my outfit for today.  Looks way better in person. 

Top:  Don't know where I got it.  This is only the 2nd time I've worn it and its pretty old.  I bought it when I wasn't skinny enough to fit into it.  Glad I kept it.  Its almost like a top people wear in China/Japan.

Skirt:  Kohls

Necklace:  Just Jewelry

Shoes:  Piperlime - I think they were pretty pricey (pricey = over $30 haha)



Side view - Ties in the back and the skirt is super cute.  It is longer in the back and is ruffly. 


Necklace - looks like two but its really one connected.  I love it!


Shoes - Maybe 4 or 5 inch heels.  They're also a bit large on me so I can't really walk in them for long or they'll come off.  But hey, they look fab!


Yesterday's outfit

Top:  Kohls

Pants:  Kohls (Apt 9)

Belt:  Probably came with some pants from Kohls

Necklaces:  Just Jewelry


Here is a random picture I'm throwing in.  I thought it was SO cool.  So did the news networks.  Think they might have used it on their broadcast.  Anyways, we had a bunch of storms yesterday and this was a moment in between the storms.  I looked outside and it looked like God had opened up the sky!  It was nuts.  So I ran out and took a picture. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your jewelry girl!!!!!!!!! And AWESOME photo!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tendy Metal Signs Giveaway! (Ends Sept 10th)

Welcome to the Aluminum Trendy Sign Giveaway! This is part of our Back To School Gift Guide , so please check it out! This contest is...