Friday, May 11, 2012

Photo Challenge - The Sun

I'm linking up with Our Reflection blog today for their Photo Challenge - The Sun. 

Our Reflection



Our Reflection Photo Challenge



The picture I'm posting is one that is really cool to me.  We had a bunch of storms coming through the area.  I looked outside at one point and there was this weird parting of the clouds.  To me, it looked like God was shining down through a hole but it was the sun trying to break through.  So I ran outside like a crazy person and snapped this picture.

Linking up with Our Reflection.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, those clouds are ridiculously amazing!! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very creative shot! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Same Kind of Different As Me Giveaway! (Ends Oct 21st)

This is a film called SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME.  It is a drama rated PG-13 and is being released on Friday October 20th.  It is bein...