Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIWW

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for what I wore wednesday (WIWW). 




I actually am not going to show you what I wore today.  When I go to work, I usually dress pretty blah - more for comfort.  Plus our office is a balmy 63 degrees, so I load on the layers of sweaters.  Maybe once I move over to my new office (where it is super hot lol), I'll dress better. 

So in the meantime, I'm showing you my outfit from a get together I had on Saturday.


I be stylin'! LOL! 

Shirt/Tank underneath:  Kohls
Jeans (you can't see):  I have no clue - they're probably 15 years old but comfy
Purse/Sunglasses:  Justice.  These were actually my friend Lori's daughter, Abigail.  She's 13.  I'm just a big kid at heart, ya know? haha

And here's a fun pic we took that night:



2 comments:

Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee Giveaway! (Ends Dec 13th)

Welcome to the Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee K-cups Giveaway! You guys - I've had this coffee before and it is one ...