Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photo A Day - April 1 - My reflection

A blog I stumbled across (Fat Mum Slim) has a photo a day kind of blog posting going on across blogs.  She has a word or words for each day for you to take a picture of and post on blogs, twitter, etc.  I thought I'll try to attempt it.  Here is the list:


So the picture for today is my reflection.  I am just going to post some past photos of my reflection - thought it would be more fun to see past shots than my current reflection. 

 Me in Nashville

 Me at White House Black Market
This might have been in a rest area bathroom (on my way to Nashville)




Yes, I was one of those people who liked to take bathroom shots LOL!  I don't really do that anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee Giveaway! (Ends Dec 13th)

Welcome to the Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee K-cups Giveaway! You guys - I've had this coffee before and it is one ...