Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Mingle - phone, waking up, and typing

I've linked up with Eighty MPH Mom for her Monday Mingle. 

monday-mingle-vlog-meme

Every monday you answer 3 questions.  Here are the questions and my answers:

1. How many rings does it take you to answer the phone?

I hardly ever answer my phone.  No one really calls me but telemarketers.  But if someone I know does call, I usually answer right away.  If I'm at work and someone calls me, I kind of get all zen before answering - so maybe 2 rings?

2. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

Is it really morning?  Do I have to get up?

3. How fast do you type? Did you learn to type in school?

Pretty fast - maybe 75 to 100 wpm.  People are always remarking how fast I type and how loud I type too! haha  I actually took a typewriter typing class my junior year of high school and did not so great.  Maybe got a C.  My senior year I needed an additional class so I took this other typing class and thats when I got in the groove of things.  Got straight As in that class and have never looked back.  In fact, my dream job would be to just type all day! 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new purple girl!!! and yep i'm a loud typer too!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am so glad you joined in on Monday Mingle. You crack me up :) I try to get all Zen before answering my phone, because otherwise I'm sure my eye-rolling comes through loud and clear in my voice!

    Yay another fast typer!

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way... that when I answer is it usually telemarketers. :( Boo to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hated typing... though there must be quite a few jobs where typing fast would come in quite handy! Hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kelly! Glad you like it! Thats so funny you'er a loud typer too! Good thing we don't work together lol That would drive everyone nuts! haha!

    Jennifer - thats funny you get zen too but to avoid eye rolling !!! That is hilarious!

    AnnMarie - yeah lately its Time Warner Cable. CONSTANT! I ordered HBO so I guess they think they can try to sell me more? Ya right!

    Lisa - you hate typing? I'll do all your typing for ya ! lol I'd probably type for free...haha

    Hope you all have a great week! Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete

#8 Stitch Fix ~ 3/5 Maybe?

So my last fix was a 0/5 (see it HERE ).  So Stitch Fix decided to waive my fee and try again.  Well, this time it is at least a 1/5 if not ...