Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HGTV Green Home | HGTV Dreams Happen: Sweepstakes Blog

The time to enter for the new 2012 HGTV Green Home is almost here!  Here is the blog about it...

HGTV Green Home | HGTV Dreams Happen: Sweepstakes Blog

And of course you can check out the pictures on the site also.  I LOVE this house.  I especially like the outdoor deck and all the rooms surrounding it with tons of windows!  LOOOOVE the master bedroom with the area outside of it where you can just sun yourself!  I'm not fond of the 1 car garage but I could handle it with all that other stuff.  I'd also add a hottub. 

I would probably take this house over cash.  I just love the outside so much!  And I loooove the Georgia room.  Ok I'll stop talking about it...so you can go check it out!  I think you can start entering April 12th.  Drawing is on June 14th I think?  Its gonna be a loooong couple months.  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee Giveaway! (Ends Dec 13th)

Welcome to the Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee K-cups Giveaway! You guys - I've had this coffee before and it is one ...