Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is here...or maybe Summer? Technically, it still is Winter!

Yes people...its currently 76 degrees here in Dayton, OH.  Flippin' heat wave!  Shorts weather.  Oooo yaaaaaaaa.  Awesomeness.  Too bad I had to go home sick because I got asthma.  Otherwise maybe I'd be outside digging up weeds or something.  Or maybe not. haha.  I have to really keep my windows/doors closed to get rid of my asthma and stay in my bubble.  My air purifier is working double time.  I did go out to get the mail and put my trash can away and so I decided to take a picture of the daffodils and the purple flowers for which I cannot remember the name.  haha  And here are the pictures.  Enjoy the day!



1 comment:

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...