Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pretty cool picture of the Moon

I took this picture tonight of the full moon - well almost full moon.  Looks like it is a full moon but the full moon is on Thursday.  Pretty cool!
By the way - you can head over to Astrologyzone and find out what the full moon has in store for you!  I'm a Cancer so according to Susan Miller (the lady who writes the horoscopes) says my social life will expand and its the perfect month for travel.  I think she always says the travel thing and I am always sitting here right in Ohio.  Astrology doesn't work for me 100% but sometimes it is dead on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway! (Ends Dec 16th)

Welcome to the MamatheFox's Annual Gift Guide Giveaway - for the Grown-Ups! This amazing giveaway features items that any grown-up wo...